Hachette Filipacchi Presse (HFP)
149, rue Anatole France
92534 Levallois-Perret Cedex
RCS Nanterre : 582 101 424
Publishing Director: Fabrice A. Plaquevent
Phoner number: +33 1 41 34 90 65
Mail address of contact person : email@example.com
2 rue Kellermann
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Any person having access to the Website, as a private individual or professional, in any place, through any technical way of connection, with whichever purpose and subject of access and/or use of the Services (defined in Article 1.1) is an user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
- The external appearance (or “look and feel”) of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic (that is to say, the navigation tree);
- Elements composing both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree, any text, images, sounds, video, data bases and, in general, all and any creations and objects expressed through any medium or support, either currently known or which may be invented in the future, whether or not they are protected by law (hereinafter referred to as the “Content“) and all those services and resources on line which are offered to Users (hereinafter referred to as the “Services“).
1.2. The Publisher reserves the right to modify the Content, at any time and without prior notice to the User.
2. Access to content and services
2.1. The User undertakes to access the Content and/or Services of the Website only by the screen interface provided by Publisher for such purpose.
2.3. The User understands that surfing on the Internet might imply risks and notably:
- (i) Breaches regarding security for the data transfer;
- (ii) Failure to provide a permanent access to the Website or the Services;
2.4. The Publisher undertakes to use its best efforts to provide regular and stable access and operation of the Website without any interruption. Unless if subject to compliance with legal rules, the Publisher shall not be held responsible in case of temporary unavailability of the Website and its Services and especially when the Website or the host server is under maintenance operations or in case of Force majeure.
3. User’s Commitment
3.1. In order to access certain Content or Services, the Publisher may require that a registration form be filled in by User and sent to Publisher. In such case, the User shall provide the requested details. In respect of the registration process, the User undertakes to:
- facilitate true, exact and complete details of his or her identity
- avoid the registration of a User name and/or password using slanderous, insulting or defamatory words or expressions.
If the User doesn’t respect the above registration rules, Publisher is entitled to cancel any registration and/or access to the Website, its Content and/or Services.
4. Regulations for use of the website and its content
4.1. The User hereby undertakes to use the Website and the Content or Services incorporated therein in a diligent and correct manner. Therefore, the User is strictly prohibited from using the Website to carry out activities contrary to law, ethics, generally accepted good conduct or established public order.
4.2. The User undertakes not to damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the equipment of telecommunications systems of the Publisher or any third party, or the Content incorporated and/or stored in the same.
4.3. The Website may include information, Content or hyperlinks facilitated by sources or linked to sources other than the Publisher’s one. The latter neither guarantees, nor assumes, any liability whatsoever whether these sources would not be correct or in accordance with the law.
4.4. Any hyperlink insertion redirecting to the Website shall be submitted to the approbation of the Publisher.
5. Intellectual property
5.1 The Publisher holds exclusive intellectual and industrial property rights and any other analogous right inherent to the Website and in particular, the Contents.
5.2 Except upon express authorization from the Publisher, any reproduction, representation or use are prohibited and especially:
- any adaptation, distribution, broadcast or public communication of a part or a totality of the Contents;
- any extraction or use of the data collection registered by the Website;
- any link, access, modification, addition, deletion regarding the automatic data system and modifying the Content.
6. Governing law and juridiction